- Halloween Cookies with chocolate melted on them to look like Choc-o’-lanterns.
- Mini marshmallows between two red apple wedges look a mouth with teeth for a wierd Halloween treat (add red food coloring to make them gory).
- Cut out little faces in American cheese slices and melt them on Halloween sliders to look like pumpkin faces.
Eyeballs can be made out of marshmallows and M&Ms.
- Make Halloween popcorn hands by filling clear plastic disposable gloves.
You can print out custom labels to to put on fruit punch pouches to look like they are blood donations.
- For a healthy Halloween treat and something the other kids won’t have, super cool jack-o’-lanterns with crazy hair can be made out of whole pineapples.
We found some great holiday resources with recipes and ideas to help you make Halloween treats all throughout October!