Wearing masks out in public to protect each other’s health is the ultimate way of showing how much you care about each other. If you want to take that symbol to the next level how about getting matching masks or even his and her masks?
Creating your own intimate card as opposed to buying one is very romantic. If you are a good artist, have particularly wonderful handwriting or fancy yourself a poet all the better but you will still score a lot of points just in the attempt.
A simple message delivered after a crash course in calligraphy will go a long way to show your partner you have put the extra effort and thought into the message. And let’s be honest, there’s nothing sexier than realizing your partner went even a little extra just for you.
Farther’s Day is simply celebrating Father’s Day at a Distance! We all know that the gift is what really matters, though 😉😉. This year, make it extra special with something different that he’ll really want and use!
Health & Fitness:
- Aaptiv is an audio-based app for his workouts so he doesn’t have to commit to watching. Put in ear buds or connect a speaker and a personal trainer walks Dad through workouts based on goals he sets for and 30 new workouts are added every week so the content is always fresh. The app’s standard offer is a 7 day free trial, but we have a special 30 day free trial offer just for Father’s DAy! Click here to sign your dad up and give him a gym he can carry in his pocket!
Movies & TV:
- Game of Thrones The Seven Kingdoms Map Tankard: Everyone all over Westeros is fighting to claim the Iron Throne. But, really, that thing is crazy uncomfortable. When Dad unites the Seven Kingdoms under his name, we recommend this Seven Kingdoms Map Tankard, instead. Rule over everything he sees and drink from an amazing 20oz mug all at once! Resin tankard has removable stainless steel liner that is washable. Officially licensed.
- Karate Kid Cobra Kai Bathrobe:Dad has a different take on the 1984 classic The Karate Kid. In his mind, Daniel LaRusso, also known as “The Karate Kid”, is actually the bully of the movie, and the Cobra Kai kids are just some good old SoCal boys trying to keep some loud-mouth Jersey-boy from bothering them and harassing their girlfriends. And you know what? It’s about time someone stood up and said “I’m a Cobra Kai guy.” Throw on this Karate Kid Cobra Kai Robe and Dad can let his allegiance be known. He can show everyone that he also worked hard, everyday, on his form, technique, and inner power. Just because his team didn’t get a cool montage doesn’t mean that he didn’t work his butt off, too. And by the way, what’s the best way to relax after a hard training session, or another karate tournament victory? Obviously, wearing this comfortable robe after a long, well-earned bath. We mean, honestly, LaRusso broke the rules anyway. The ref clearly says no kicks to the head, and what does he do? He kicks right to the head. Ugh. Celebrate Dad’s allegiance to the real good guys of this movie, and be stylishly comfortable at the same time.
The Great Outdoors:
- Eno Doublenest Hammock:
The DoubleNest reigns supreme. It’s Eno’s bread-and-butter. It’s Dad’s all-access pass to relaxation. Big enough for two and palatial for one, the DoubleNest still manages to stuff easily into its attached compression sack. Take it anywhere, set it up in seconds and only $69.99.
- Father’s Day Chocolate Tasting Kit & Virtual Experience: Treat dad to the Father’s Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting experience on Friday, June 19 at 5 p.m. PDT/7 p.m. CDT/8 p.m. EDT. The virtual tasting kit is made up of 12 chocolate pieces including Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel, Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter, Milk Chocolate Almond Butter Krisp, Dark Chocolate Lemon Satin Crème, Dark Chocolate Espresso Truffle and Dark Chocolate XO Cognac Truffle, along with beer pairing recommendations. This tasting is priced at $50, which includes shipping, and must be purchased by June 15. Spaces are limited.
- Exclusive Link to Live Virtual Tasting Experience with Ethel M Chocolatier, Mark Mackey
- 1x Ethel M Insulated Tote
- 1x 12-Piece Chocolate Box
- 2x Ethel M Branded Pens
- 2x Ethel M Tasting Placemat
- Order by 9:00 pm Monday, June 15 to receive on time! First come, first served. Space is limited! Then join us live on Friday, June 19 at 5:00 PM PDT for an exclusive experience with our Chocolatier. Free shipping with code SENDGIFT at checkout! To ensure peak freshness, your kit will be sent the week of the event.
One of a Kind Gifts:
- Vintage Photographs: For something truly unique, explore the collection of nostalgic photos at IMS Vintage Photos. You’ll find one-of-a-kind limited archive photos collected from the original publishers with subjects across all of pop culture: classic cars, iconic moments in sports history, politics, celebrity and global events. Details are included from publishers that give the background of each image and Each contains a letter of authenticity and will be a treasured gift for generations. IMS’ inventory is always being updated and is fresh with new images for any collector.
Virtual Surprise Parties are a wonderful way to make someone’s special day incredible memorable. We have the tips to help you get the most out of this unique type of event.
You no longer have to go to a Karaoke-specific bar or know someone with fancy equipment.
There are a few things we can thank COVID-19 and Quarantine for, though admittedly, the list is very short. One of those is the mass adoption of online gatherings. All you need now is a few friends or family, a computer with a camera and microphone and then you’re all set to have a fun night of karaoke at home!
If you’re organizing this little shindig around Halloween you might consider having a “Scaryoke” party, complete with costumes holiday themed backgrounds and appropriate song choices. (See list at bottom of page).
You only need 3 things to host a Virtual Karaoke party:
- Zoom (or any virtual meeting/party app)
- Watch2Gether: create a party room for your guests and as they join, you’ll all see the same screen
- A list of friends and family
Set up your party via Zoom and Watch2Gether and send invites to your friends and family.
- Have each person submit their songs beforehand and find the karaoke version of the song on YouTube or Vimeo. We have yet to think of a song that doesn’t have a Karaoke track with on-screen lyrics on one of those two platforms
- After receiving everyone’s songs, create a setlist that keeps the momentum strong. One slow song to every 2 fast-paced songs. Too many slow songs in a row can slow things down too much!
- To keep everyone engaged, don’t let them know the setlist ahead of time. If you know that you’re performing 4th in line, you may tune out until song #3. But if you don’t’ know when your name may be called, you’ll be engaged and paying attention.
- Keep it positive! Anyone who has the nerve to sing in front of their friends and family deserves a round of applause!
So you think I can dance? Well I can’t. But YOU can!