Wearing masks out in public to protect each other’s health is the ultimate way of showing how much you care about each other. If you want to take that symbol to the next level how about getting matching masks or even his and her masks?
Creating your own intimate card as opposed to buying one is very romantic. If you are a good artist, have particularly wonderful handwriting or fancy yourself a poet all the better but you will still score a lot of points just in the attempt.
A simple message delivered after a crash course in calligraphy will go a long way to show your partner you have put the extra effort and thought into the message. And let’s be honest, there’s nothing sexier than realizing your partner went even a little extra just for you.
Virtual Surprise Parties are a wonderful way to make someone’s special day incredible memorable. We have the tips to help you get the most out of this unique type of event.
You no longer have to go to a Karaoke-specific bar or know someone with fancy equipment.
There are a few things we can thank COVID-19 and Quarantine for, though admittedly, the list is very short. One of those is the mass adoption of online gatherings. All you need now is a few friends or family, a computer with a camera and microphone and then you’re all set to have a fun night of karaoke at home!
If you’re organizing this little shindig around Halloween you might consider having a “Scaryoke” party, complete with costumes holiday themed backgrounds and appropriate song choices. (See list at bottom of page).
You only need 3 things to host a Virtual Karaoke party:
- Zoom (or any virtual meeting/party app)
- Watch2Gether: create a party room for your guests and as they join, you’ll all see the same screen
- A list of friends and family
Set up your party via Zoom and Watch2Gether and send invites to your friends and family.
- Have each person submit their songs beforehand and find the karaoke version of the song on YouTube or Vimeo. We have yet to think of a song that doesn’t have a Karaoke track with on-screen lyrics on one of those two platforms
- After receiving everyone’s songs, create a setlist that keeps the momentum strong. One slow song to every 2 fast-paced songs. Too many slow songs in a row can slow things down too much!
- To keep everyone engaged, don’t let them know the setlist ahead of time. If you know that you’re performing 4th in line, you may tune out until song #3. But if you don’t’ know when your name may be called, you’ll be engaged and paying attention.
- Keep it positive! Anyone who has the nerve to sing in front of their friends and family deserves a round of applause!
So you think I can dance? Well I can’t. But YOU can!
In Hollywood all of the superheroes are 6 foot tall and jacked up on steroids but in the real world heroes look like your mom. Although she is disguised as a regular human being she has many super powers. She has the strength to lift you up when you are feeling down, the ability to offer an opinion with a single look, and as busy as she is she seems to have plenty of time to be involved with every detail of your life. You know she’s a Wonder Woman so why not get her the super threads that tells everyone else how heroic you think she is.