Zoom Costume Parties are the going to be the rage and also the safest way to Halloween this year.
Let’s face it, the main reason we all go to a costume party is to show off! Sure, COVID-19, quarantine orders and social distancing makes this Halloween a little more complicated, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a fantastic costume party.
Plan your virtual Costume Party in a way that puts each of your guests in the spotlight:
- At the beginning of the party, give every guest their own time to shine and show off their costume. Think of it as a red carpet for your party and encourage each guest to get creative when showing off. This will also encourage everyone to dress up!
- Have costume awards planned ahead of time and think of enough so that every guest receives an accolade. Here are a few to get you started:
- Most Creative
- Most Trendy
- Most Scary
- Most Original
- Most Creative
- Best Homemade
- Most Unique
- Best Movie Costume
- Most Elaborate
- Best Makeup
- Best Couples Costume
- Punniest Costume
Party in Person: If you can’t resist and must have a party in person, make sure you set ground-rules!
- Keep it small! Only invite your quaranteam or, at the very least limit the guest list based on your location’s gathering guidelines.
- It will vary based on location, but if rapid tests are available where you live, ask your guests to get a test beforehand.
- Mandatory Masks
- Have hand sanitizer available EVERY WHERE
- Social Distance!
Need some costume inspiration? The internet is FULL of ideas! We secured some great deals from Halloween Express…use these links to get these great deals. Most orders placed before 5 p.m. Eastern will ship the same day!
- 25% off $125 or more. Code TAKE25CJ2020
- 15% off $75 or more. Code TAKE15CJ2020
- Shop Sale Items Starting at $9.99
We also scoured Amazon for fun 2020-themed Halloween Costumes..check out these and more from these links: