Stop eating while you work.
Here are six good reasons why:
1. You’re likely to overeat since you’re not looking at your meal as a stand alone event. Events have a beginning middle and end.
2. It’s good to give your brain a little break time.
3. Stepping away to eat adds a little variety to your day.
4. It’s not good for your back or circulation to sit on the same chair in the same position for hours on end.
5. Lunch time gives you a chance to socialize with family or even phone a friend.
6 Get out and get a little sunshine take a mini walk or sit on the porch and get some sunshine and fresh air.