Even if your child is not easily distracted you should definitely head off the obvious ones in advance:
- Pets should stay elsewhere during the school day.
- Siblings should be separated as much as possible.
- Toys should be out of reach and view.
- Sound from other peoples computers, work calls or televisions should be kept at a minimum and use of headphones are recommended whenever possible.
- Cell phones and tablets should be turned off or at the very least muted.
Unless you live across from a bikini car wash I think you’ll find that most distractions are manageable.