In the right fingertips any food can be sexy but there are also foods that are just sexy no matter who is feeding them to you.
Shopping for, preparing and presenting these delicacies in a romantic way, can kick off quite a bit of fun. Don’t forget about whipped cream, chocolate syrup and honey.
You’ll know that you made the most of it if your housekeeper gives you a sly grin for the next few weeks (and by housekeeper, we mean yourself when you look in the mirror).
Feeding each other is intimate and sexy – remember to set the mood with low lighting and some music and go slow. Share bites. Use your fingers. Slip into your sexy robe or wear nothing at all. Don’t worry about drips or spills…lick them up! Blindfold your partner and build the anticipation with a little tease. And when one of you isn’t blindfolded, look each other in the eye.
The sexiest foods for foreplay?
- Whipped Cream
- Heart Gummies: lick ’em, stick ’em
- Cheese: in case it needs to be said, get the good cheese, no American singles here
- Kalamata Olives
- Spaghetti: stay with us here…think Lady & the Tramp. Maybe best to go light on the sauce. Or don’t.
- Keep it light: you don’t want to be too full for the main course
- Help get rid of any stickiness with an ice cube…in your mouth…rubbed over their skin.
- Lay down some towels or sheets you won’t mind getting dirty.
- Clean up with a post-food-play couples shower!
- Don’t insert any foods…no one needs the memory of a great night spoiled by a pH imbalance the next day (ladies, you know what we mean).